Recipe: Not Eggnog Smoothie
Nothing says it’s the holiday season like eggnog — but traditional eggnog is heavy and filled with a lot of sugar and dairy. This smoothie will satisfy that classic taste you want with a healthy twist. Including cashews, macadamia nuts, dates, and warming spices like cinnamon and nutmeg you get all taste you love without the heavy cream, egg yolks, and sugar.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 3 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 30 min)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (soaked for 30 min)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon flaxmeal
- 1 scoop TB12™ Protein
Soak nuts in filtered water for 30 minutes or longer. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until thick and creamy. Serve and enjoy!