Announcing the 2019 TB12 Foundation Boston Marathon Team
TB12 is proud to announce that the TB12 Foundation has been selected as one official charities of the 2019 John Hancock Boston Marathon® Non-Profit Program
All of the proceeds raised by the 2019 Team TB12 Foundation will benefit the TB12 Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to maximizing the health, well-being, and athletic potential of elite young athletes by providing free access to the best available post-injury rehabilitation and performance enhancement services. Learn more about the TB12 Foundation here.
We are currently accepting applications for runners interested in joining Team TB12 Foundation, and will continue to accept applications until December 1, 2018. Please note that we have limited spots, so submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot on the team.
Applicants that require a bib will be asked to raise a minimum of $12,000. Qualified runners that already have a bib are also welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a minimum of $2,000.
Team TB12 Foundation members will have access to workouts and training sessions at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center, the opportunity to be featured in exclusive TB12 content, plus a number of other exclusive TB12 perks and opportunities to be announced soon. In addition, our Team TB12 Foundation runners will have access to the following:
- A Team TB12 singlet and running swag
- Access to team meetings
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams.com
- A full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches
- The opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon® course complete with aid station support
- The opportunity to participate in Tuesday night hill workouts and speed workouts
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- Access to incentive prizes for fundraising
- Discounts on running gear
- A private team bus to the starting line on Marathon
- Monday and much more!