A Tom Brady Favorite
Avocado ice cream is one of Tom's favorite desserts, and it's a great alternative to other tasty treats that might be high in sugar or contain a lot of dairy.
It's also easy to make, with just three steps and 6 ingredients.
- 1 avocado (ripe and soft)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut meat (from young coconuts)
- 1 1/2 cups dates (pitted)
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop of TB12 Chocolate Plant-Based Protein
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth.
- Put mixture in freezer until ice cream reaches desire thickness. (For quicker ice cream, freeze half of the water into ice cubes before blending.)
- Scoop ice cream into four dishes and serve with your choice of topping.