TB12 Center: Boston
TB12 CENTER BOSTON: SUMMER 2019
The TB12 Center
Boston, we’re coming this Summer. The new TB12 Center will bring life to our mission to transform global health by empowering athletes everywhere to do what they love better and for longer. The new TB12 Center will be located at 699 Boylston Street, just steps away from the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The facility is TB12’s second physical location, joining the original TB12 Center at Patriot Place in Foxboro, MA.
The 10,000 square foot, two-story facility will begin accepting appointments in July and will feature:
- All-new small group fitness classes focused on optimizing form, maximizing performance, and preventing injury
- One-on-one sessions with TB12 Body Coaches to assess functional movement, perform pliability treatments, and develop comprehensive, personalized programs
- Cutting-edge fitness services and equipment including metabolic testing, anti-gravity treadmills, and optical systems for gait and unilateral jump analysis
- VIP client services, corporate wellness events, and a speaker series to expand the reach of the TB12 philosophy for health and wellness in the Boston community
- Full luxury locker & shower facilities
- An interactive retail experience with the full lineup of TB12 functional products and exclusive TB12 apparel & gear that’s only available in Boston
- A TB12 smoothie bar serving healthy, protein-packed smoothies with fresh ingredients and pure TB12 Plant-Based Protein
“Bringing TB12 to the heart of Boston is a transformational step for our business. We’re excited to bring our approach to a new group of athletes of all ages and levels. In addition to the robust growth we are experiencing in our e-Commerce business, this location marks an important step in our plans for national expansion of our training center business.”
— John Burns, TB12 CEO
TB12 advocates a holistic approach to overall health and athletic performance, inspired by 6 time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady’s approach to preparation, performance, and recovery.
At all TB12 Centers, clients receive personalized services from TB12 Body Coaches, integrating forward-thinking concepts in muscle pliability, hydration, nutrition, functional strength & conditioning, and cognitive health, ultimately helping to prevent injuries and promote athletic longevity. TB12 supports athletes through an omni-channel approach that incorporates physical locations, immersive digital experiences, and innovative functional products.
WE’LL SEE YOU IN BOSTON!
GET A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT