GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
General TB12 Information
1. What is TB12?
TB12 is transforming global health & wellness by empowering athletes to prevent injury, improve longevity, and raise their peak performance. Inspired by the training method of 3-time NFL MVP and 5-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady, TB12 delivers personalized, comprehensive performance programming to athletes everywhere. TB12 integrates revolutionary concepts in deep-force muscle pliability work, hydration, nutrition, no load strength & conditioning, and cognitive performance training. We support athletes through an omni-channel approach that incorporates physical locations, immersive digital experiences, and innovative functional products.
Get started here.
2. Can anyone get an appointment at TB12?
Appointments at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center are available to the general public. Please note that due to high demand there is currently a waiting list for appointments with our body coaches. For more information about scheduling an appointment, please contact [email protected].
3. Does the TB12 Sports Therapy Center Offer Group Programming?
We focus on developing comprehensive, customized solutions that require extensive individual attention. Because of the individualized nature of the training, we offer only a limited array of programming for groups / teams at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center (e.g., the TB12 ACL Injury Prevention program, which we offer to schools and coaches of youth sports teams). Please email [email protected] for more information about these programs.
4. What are TB12’s Cognitive Exercises?
TB12 has partnered with a team of neuroscientists at Posit Science to develop customized online brain training software. These exercises take no more than 20 minutes a day, can be accessed through a computer or mobile app, and can help improve memory, sharpen attention, increase brain speed, enhance people skills, sharpen navigation, and boost intelligence.
Our cognitive training software is available online at TB12.BrainHQ.com and features the same exercises used by athletes at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center.
5. I Want to Be a Body Coach at TB12 - Who Should I Contact?
We are always interested in speaking with qualified and motivated individuals who would like to join our team as a body coach. Please note that all of our body coaches are certified athletic trainers and/or licensed physical therapists.
For more information, please email [email protected].
6. Does TB12 Offer Internships?
At this time we are not able to accommodate internships.
1. Can I Buy Products in a Brick & Mortar Store?
All of our TB12 products are available for purchase online at TB12sports.com/store. Our TB12 Sports Therapy Center in Foxboro supports clients with a limited assortment of fitness and nutrition products.
2. How Do I Know What Size I Am?
Our apparel size chart is accessible on all product pages. If you have any additional questions about sizing, please email [email protected].
3. What is Your Return and Exchange Policy?
Our complete return policy is available here. Please note that we are not able to process exchanges.
1. What do I get as part of a premium subscription?
Premium subscribers will have access to:
- A training plan that’s customized to your sport-specific focus and dynamically adjusts to your performance needs over time.
- Expert guidance and tips from Tom Brady and Alex Guerrero.
- Many recipes, updated weekly, along with a nutrition guide.
- Full access to the library of exclusive TB12 content.
2. How do I access premium content?
In order to access premium content, you must purchase a monthly or annual subscription. You can upgrade to a premium subscription from the “My Plan” tab or in your profile.
3. I’ve already purchased a subscription but I am unable to access premium content. How do I restore my purchase?
If you’ve already purchased a premium subscription, you can restore it by tapping “Restore Subscription” from the “My Plan” tab or your settings. You will then be prompted to enter your Apple ID or Google Play information. Please note: in order to restore a previously-purchased subscription, you must be logged into the app using the username through which you originally purchased the subscription.
4. Does the app use cellular data?
5. How can I reset my Password?
To reset your password, tap “Forgot Password?” on the sign-in screen. We will send an email to the email address associated with your account that includes instructions for resetting your password.