Schedule a Session at The TB12 Center
The TB12 Sports Therapy Center is located at Patriot Place in Foxboro, Massachusetts and is open from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
TB12 delivers personalized, comprehensive performance programming to people everywhere by integrating revolutionary concepts in deep-force muscle pliability work, hydration, nutrition, no load strength & conditioning, and cognitive performance training.
- Muscle pliability: Training muscles to be long, soft, and resilient. We create pliability through deep-force manual body work administered by a TB12 Body Coach. We supplement this with at-home pliability with the help of TB12 assisted devices.
- Workouts: Customized bodyweight and resistance band workouts to support sport-specific or rehab-specific goals.
- Hydration: Providing the body with sufficient hydration through water and electrolytes. This is essential to physical wellness and achievement.
- Nutrition: Food is our body’s fuel, and you’ll only get as much out of your body as you’ll put into it.
- Cognitive: Whether it’s a positive mindset, sleep, or brain training through exercises, cognitive wellness is an essential piece of the puzzle.
Initial evaluations are 90 minutes and will include discussion of your specific situation and goals, a biomechanical analysis, manual body work, resistance band-based exercise, and hydration, nutrition, and cognitive advice.
Subsequent sessions will be 60 minutes in length. A session at the Center combines customized programs for each client with deep-force muscle work and functional movement designed to help our clients do what they love, longer.
Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you. We’re excited to see how we can help you reach your goals!