Shipping and Returns
- How will my card be charged?
- Your subscription will be charged to the payment method used to create your subscription or as otherwise directed by you. Your subscription will remain in effect until it is cancelled.
- How do I skip a delivery?
- To skip your delivery, log into your account and click on Billing Schedule. On the left you will see all upcoming deliveries for your subscription. To skip a delivery, simply click Skip to the right of the product. The skip must be completed 3 days prior to the next scheduled ship date in order to process prior to charging your credit card.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time via your account. All you need to do is log in to your account, click the Subscriptions tab, and then click the Cancel button next to the product(s) you are subscribed to. The cancellation must be completed 3 days prior to the next scheduled ship date in order to process prior to charging your credit card on file.
- Can I return subscription items?
- We only accept returns of unopened subscription products within 60 calendar days of the date they were ordered. To complete your return, we ask that you provide a receipt or proof of purchase. Please refer to the returns section of this page for additional information.
We aim to get you your products as safely and efficiently as possible. When your item leaves our facility, we will send a shipping confirmation e-mail with tracking information. This is the best way to track the status of your order. If your delivery exceeds the expected delivery timeframe (2-3 business days after the date of shipping for USPS Priority Mail and 5-8 business days after the date of shipping for DHL SmartMail), please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Shipping timeframes for international orders are unpredictable due to the customs inspection process. Please note that import duties and/or taxes on international shipments (when applicable) are the responsibility of the customer.
Please keep the following things in mind when returning a product you purchased from the TB12 Online Store:
- We only accept returns of unused (and/or unworn) items in the same condition in which they were received and within 60 calendar days of the date they were ordered. Please include all pieces, parts, and documentation with your return. To complete your return, we ask that you provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
- TB12 stands behind the quality of all of our products. If your item arrives with a defect or does not continue to provide full functionality within 1 year of the delivery date, we will gladly replace the item once the original item is returned. If you believe any item you have received is defective, please e-mail [email protected] to initiate the replacement process.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from TB12 (either through the TB12 Online Store or at a TB12 Sports Therapy Center) can be returned to TB12. Products purchased through the TB12 Online Store can only be returned through the TB12 Online Store, not at a TB12 Sports Therapy Center (or other retail location).
- Due to limited supply, we are unfortunately not able to offer exchanges as part of the return process. If you are in need of a different size, color, or a different item, we recommend placing a new order for the item(s) you would like to order and initiating a return of the original item(s).
- To defray the cost of return shipping and restocking your returned item, a $5.00 returns shipping fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Please note that your refund amount will not include any outbound shipping costs (if applicable).
How Do I Return My TB12 Purchase?
Start your return by clicking the link below. Follow the directions on screen in the online returns portal to complete and print a TB12 return label. Affix the label to your package and drop the package off with our return shipping partner. We’ll take care of the rest!
Once we receive your returned item(s), our returns team will receive and inspect the item(s) within approximately 5-8 business days. Please note, it may take 5-10 business days for your returned item(s) to arrive at our facility. Once your return is processed, we will send you an email to notify you about the status of your refund. If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment), less the $5.00 returns shipping fee. The amount of time for the credit to be posted to your account will vary depending on your credit card issuer’s policies, but may take up to 5-10 business days.
Return Shipping Method
Our online returns portal will begin processing your return and provide a pre-paid, addressed return shipping label.
If there appears to be fraud or abuse of policy, we may choose to decline your return.
We are not able to issue refunds for products purchased through our partners:
- For refunds on TB12 BrainHQ subscriptions purchased through Posit Science, please contact Posit Science directly ([email protected]).
- For refunds on TB12-UA Athlete Recovery Sleepwear purchased through Under Armour, please contact Under Armour directly or visit Under Armour’s Customer Service page.
- For refunds on TB12 Performance Meals purchased through Purple Carrot, please contact Purple Carrot directly ([email protected]).
We are not able to accommodate returns from international customers through our online returns portal:
- If you wish to initiate a return, please contact us at [email protected]
- You will be responsible for paying the full shipping costs for returning your item.
- TB12 is not responsible for any duties that are levied on imported goods. If TB12 is assessed duties in association with your return(s), these duties will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
If you have any questions regarding how to return your item to us, please email [email protected].