Tom Brady knows a thing or two about getting pumped up. After 20 seasons of professional football, he has developed a meticulous routine that helps him prepare both physically and mentally for the challenge ahead – whether he's getting ready for a workout or preparing for the Super Bowl – and music is a key part of the process. So, what kind of music does Tom listen to to get in the zone? Well, you're in luck: we put all of his favorites in a playlist for you!
- "Yes Indeed" by Lil Baby & Drake
- "Everybody Mad" by O.T. Genasis
- "HUMBLE." by Kendrick Lamar
- "Believer" by Imagine Dragons
- "PSA (Interlude)" by Jay-Z
- "Country Grammar" by Nelly
- "Black" by Pearl Jam
- "Bad Boy For Life" by Diddy
- "BUTTERFLY EFFECT" by Travis Scott
- "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2
- "Many Men" by 50 Cent
Head over to our TB12 Spotify channel and check out Tom's Go-To Playlist, as well as a curated collection of music we love – including playlists from TB12 Co-Founder Alex Guerrero and some of our Body Coaches.