TB12 Full Body Training Kit
Full body resistance for total body strength. Target your upper body, lower body, and core with this versatile kit, complete with both Looped and Handle Resistance Bands. Ideal for full-body workouts, high-intensity cardio, or a functional training program that combines both, we’ve included everything you need to feel stronger, move better, and reach your goals faster.
- At home resistance training without taking up space or the hassle of weights.
- Portable for use anywhere.
- No drills, no holes, no construction.
- Avoid strain on joints.
- Train with functional movement.
- Hundreds of moves & endless workouts.
- Promotes total-body activation, targeting all muscle groups.
- 2 Carabiners
- 1 Door Anchor
- 1 Medium Storage Bag
- 1 Light Handle Band: Up to 12 lbs.
- 1 Medium Handle Band: Up to 20 lbs.
- 1 Light, Short Looped Band (Gray): 7 - 33 lbs.
- 1 Light, Long Looped Band (Gray): 4 - 19 lbs.
- 1 Medium, Short Looped Band (Red): 11 - 54 lbs.
- 1 Medium, Long Looped Band (Red): 7 - 32 lbs.
- 1 Heavy Handle Band - Up to 25 lbs.
- 1 Extra Heavy Handle Band - Up to 33 lbs.
- 1 Heavy, Long Looped Band (Blue): 11 - 52 lbs.
- 1 X-Heavy, Long Looped Band (Black): 16 - 72 lbs.
- 1 XX-Heavy, Long Looped Band (Green): 26 - 105 lbs.
- Door Anchor installation.
- At-home workouts for resistance training to allow big, fluid range of motion without strain.
- CAUTION: Looped Resistance Bands contain latex.
- Please view the before use. Resistance Bands Safety Guidelines before use.
The Benefits Of
Training with Resistance Bands allows for big, fluid range of motion without the strain.
They help build strength & power while keeping your muscles more supple & less dense than they would be if you used heavy weights.
By targeting accelerating & decelerating muscle groups at the same time without overload, bands can mirror your body’s normal, everyday functional movements.
Began resistance bands after shoulder injury, and now exceeding pre-injury strength and flexibility than I had using a previous free weight based resistance training and maintenance routine.
I had rotator cuff surgery three and a half months ago. I am able to use the TB12 work out to transition to a light band work from rehab.
I tell everyone about working out with bands and TB12
Excellent gift, my husband loves the band workouts
Great product !Helpfull for tennis and pádel !