Get the recipe:
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats
- 1 scoop TB12 Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (mix of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup of almond or oat milk
- Optional: Almonds and almond butter to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in bowl or blender.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium/medium-high heat
- Add coconut oil or avocado oil to pan and pour about a 1/4 cup of batter into pan.
- Once pancake is bubbling, about 2-3 minutes, flip over. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with almond butter and almonds. Enjoy!