Food is your body’s fuel and you’ll only get as much out of your body as you’ll put into it. That’s why we prioritize eating local, nutrient-rich whole foods. You don't need to sacrifice your favorite dishes to eat better. In fact, it is easy to build healthy eating habits when you are consuming food you actually enjoy! Spice up your next salad or bowl with our TB12 Caesar Dressing. For the full salad recipe check out the TB12 Method Book.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup water, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice + zest (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon capers, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
Making the Dressing
Combine all dressing ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. This recipe will make about half a cup of dressing. This will stay good up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
For more recipes, check out our blog, the TB12 Method book, and our app.